The Purchaser’s Responsibilities:
- It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to check Gross Vehicle Weight and the unladen weight of the Vehicle. The Seller accepts no responsibility for the weight of the Vehicle.
- It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to Tax and Insure the Vehicle upon collection/delivery.
- It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to ensure the correct mileage of the Vehicle. The Seller accepts no responsibility for the mileage of the Vehicle.
The Vehicle is sold with a three month in house mechanical breakdown Warranty with a maximum claim limit of £1,000 (“the Warranty”) and a maximum mileage limit of 5,000 miles (if the Vehicle exceeds 6,000 miles within the 3 month Warranty time period, the Warranty will expire upon the Vehicle having covered 6,000 miles).
The Warranty commences upon collection/delivery of the Vehicle.
The Warranty is in respect of mechanical breakdown only. In the event of a Warranty claim the Purchaser is responsible to deliver the Vehicle to and collect the Vehicle from the Premises of HorseboxSeller Limited (address below) at the Purchaser’s cost.
The Warranty does not include for the following:-
- failure/defects of any of the living appliances; and
- failure/damage/loss of the Vehicle’s keys (engine keys and any other keys); and
- failure/defects of the clutch, exhaust, tyres and/or gearboxes; and
- failure/damage/repairs to windscreen wipers, windscreens, light bulbs, trims, airbags and/or fuses; and
- internal or external damage to the Vehicle; and
- failure/defects of any batteries and leisure batteries; and
- failure/defects of the tachograph; and.
- failure/defects of any generators and air conditioning units; and
- any roadside recovery costs.
The Seller declares that:-
1. The Vehicle was not purchased by the Seller new.
2. The Vehicle has/has not been involved in any accident resulting in a total loss claim.
3. A current MOT test certificate has/has not been handed over by the Seller.
4. A current registration book has/has not been handed over by the Seller.
5. The Vehicle is free from any lien or any other encumbrance whether financial or otherwise.
All holding deposits taken are on a non refundable basis unless stated in writing at the time of deposit.
Both parties agree that should the Buyer fail to pay the remaining balance of the agreed upon purchase price by the specified date, the Buyer will have no further claims or rights to the above mentioned vehicle unless otherwise indicated by the Seller. If payment is not received by the agreed upon date, the Seller will have no further obligations and the terms of this agreement will be null and void.